Pimple is a common thing, but if the pimple is on the cheek, especially on the nose would take a lot of attention. pimple or acne in the nose is unusual, it will take a lot of people’s attention. However, you should not be afraid, because acne will be deflated as time passes.
However, to accelerate the healing of acne you need care and treatment. This article may be useful for you, continue reading this article.
The Causes of Pimple in the Nose
One of the most common causes of pimple is blockage of the pores. When the pores are inflamed it appears acne. It also occurs due to side effects of antibiotics, antibiotics kill good bacteria so it causes acne due to bad bacteria. Staphylococcus is a type of bad bacteria that causes the appearance of acne in the nose.
Here are some of the causes of pimple in the nose that you need to know.
Also read: Nutrition Facts of a banana
1. Squeak your nose
The habit of squealing nose was very fatal. When you squeak your nose to get rid of blackheads, then the nerve endings will be pinched and swollen and even damaged causing a very painful acne. For that, avoid squeaking your nose by using your fingers, because it does not cure your acne instead causing adverse effects on the nose.
2. Closed pore nose
The nose is a part of the body that is always moist and wet, then it becomes a very suitable place for bacterial growth. Well, this can cause acne appears one by one. If in your nose grow acne, it is very painful and difficult to cure because it is difficult to reach.
3. Environmental Irritants
Air pollution conditions also cause the occurrence of acne in your nose. Dust and chemicals carried in the air will be absorbed by the cells of the nose. Then, slowly will become a place of growth of acne.
4. Hair Removal
The cause of acne in the nose also occurs due to the habit of cutting the nose with scissors. When the tip of the scissors is exposed to the inner wall of the nose, the friction causes acne.
5. Excessive Use Of Antibiotics
The habit of using antibiotics is also not good for health. Antibiotics will kill bacteria, either good bacteria or bad bacteria. This condition will block the pores and can cause acne in the nose.
Pimple on the Nose
If you are experiencing pimple or acne in the nose, then immediately overcome with precision. If not then your nose will experience the formation of acne scars. Sebaceous glands continually produce sebum and this will clog the follicles in your nose.
The process of acne is caused by irritation and inflammation. This irritation occurs because when the production of sebum clogs the pores.
Another factor that causes acne is a hormone. Adolescence is the time when a person experiences a period of hormonal imbalance. This can also happen to people in their 30s.
Pimple inside the nose
Pimple formed in the nose usually occurs because there is no hair that grows. Or because pulling the hair in the nose, causing a new hair pinched under the skin surface. This situation will cause the appearance of acne. If not treated properly, he will cause pain and acne scars.
Know the symptoms of acne on the nose
- Nose inflammation occurs
- The skin is red
- Head aches
- Blocked nose
- Feels soft and slippery in the affected area
- Fatigue and discomfort
- The sense of smell is interrupted
- Nose swelling
- High fever
How To Prevent Pimples On The Nose
How to prevent and eliminate acne on the nose depends on your skin type. If your skin is oily, then it is very potential for acne. You should be diligent, diligent to clean the skin, especially the nose area. Use natural lotions and moisturizers containing salicylic acid. Also use scrub to clean your nose because it can remove clogged pores.
1. Never insert the finger of the nose because it can cause bleeding that leads to infection. If you want to do it, do it with cotton wet.
2. Do not kiss your nose while sneezing, but do it slowly
3. To reduce the pain of the nose, use the ice in the dressing with a clean cloth. Do it for 15-20 minutes until you feel no pain.
4. Do not clog the nose with cotton, because the heat can cause germs and bacteria to develop in the nose.
5. If your acne arises from allergies and sinusitis, use nasal decongestants, nasal sprays, and antihistamines, but still on doctor’s instructions.
6. Smokers and alcohol drinkers are at high risk of infection. Fight yourself to not drinking alcohol and smoking.
7. Do not breathe dirty air, dust, polluted substances or pollen so as not to trigger a reaction. While traveling, use a mask of cotton.
8. Use a pillow while you sleep, use some pillow for higher head. This position will allow you to breathe properly and remove mucus from the nose.
9. Keep your nose clean by cleaning it. Use the cotton that has been dipped in astringent, this will prevent new acne formation and can fight acne.
How To Get Rid Of Acne On Your Nose Fast
If using cosmetics every day, clean it carefully so as not to make your pores clogged. Cosmetics is the cause of clogged pores which in turn causes acne. Some things you can do to get rid of acne on your nose.
1. Herbal Steam
- sage one tablespoon
- Mint as much as one tablespoon
- Burdock a tablespoon
- a tablespoon of chamomile
Combine mint, sage, burdock, chamomile in a pan. Enter three liters of water that has been boiling, wait for warm steam. Tutuyp the head with a towel and face into the pan, inhale the steam. Repeat this treatment for up to a week.
2. Using Dill Seed Mask
- Dill seeds as much as one tablespoon
- 10 tablespoons of water
- Put one tablespoon of dill seed into ten tablespoons of water
- When this liquid is mixed, moisten the tissue and use it to smear it onto your face for 15 minutes.
- Use this mask treatment for a week
3. Cabbage Mask
The ingredients are:
- Fresh cabbage juice
Take a cotton ball, and wet it with cabbage juice, apply on your nose. You can repeat 20 times a day
Home Remedies To Cure Pimple On The Nose Fast
1. Using lemon juice
Lemon juice contains acid and has a clean and dry properties. It’s very good to treat acne within a day or two.
Squeeze the lemon in a bowl, take cotton and soak it into lemon juice. Then gently apply on your nose.
Do not play under the sun after using lemon juice because it can cause irritation.
2. Using toothpaste
You can treat acne on the nose by smearing toothpaste before bed. Repeat this treatment several times until there is a significant development. Do not rinse or clean toothpaste before lasting for 1 hour.
For a satisfactory result, use white toothpaste, do not use gel. Treatment with toothpaste is more leverage than ice cubes.
3. Use Ice Cubes
The unique way of getting rid of acne in the nose is by using ice cubes. Ice cubes cause oil in the skin to extract. This will make the oil and bacteria pushed out the skin.
- Take ice cubes and wrap them in clean cloth. Put on acne a few minutes or until numb.
- Repeat using ice cubes several times a day until the acne looks faded.
- This method is good in applied to new pimple that not make inflammation yet.
Papaya is a fresh fruit and delicious, not only that papaya also contains proteins that are useful to release antibacterial in the body. In addition, papaya also contains beneficial compounds to reduce irritation and smooth the skin. Here’s how to make a herb from papaya.
Read more: White spot on tongue
Destroy the papaya and make a paste, then apply on all the pimples evenly. Let stand for 30 minutes before then rinse with water. Repeat one to two times.
Regular papaya consumption can cleanse your digestive system and prevent any spot.