White Blotches On Skin – White spots over the skin is very alarming and can reduce confidence. We are busy talking about acne on the face, but the condition of blotches is much more apprehensive. White spots on the skin or known as vitiligo need handling with immediate, is not dangerous and life-threatening but can drain your mental even someone will feel ashamed out of the house.
White spots known as vitiligo can occur anywhere on the skin, such as the nose, face, ears, mouth, and may extend to other areas of the body. Based on research, vitiligo or white spots are due to chemical reactions, oxidative stress, genetics, virus or caused by nerves. Blotches on skin can also occur due to autoimmune or abnormal medical conditions.
Ok, do not worry, vitiligo can be treated if you quickly detect it and go to a competent doctor. So, the first important thing we know is why vitiligo can happen and how its types. Well, after that you can choose the type of treatment you want, traditional treatment/natural or modern. Also read: health benefits of raspberry
What is White Blotches, How the Process Occurred
White spots that appear on the skin are called vitiligo, and this includes skin diseases that occur because the skin loses a lot of pigment. It’s come from melanocytes or cells that produce melanin, if these cells are disrupted or dead then white patches on the skin appear. This white blotches can occur anywhere in the skin.
Allopathic prescribes medication for the treatment of vitiligo, but it is very painful and certainly cost a lot of money. Do not despair, there is a natural treatment that you can try at home. We will discuss on how to get rid of white blotches on skin naturally at the end of the article.
Allopathic sciences prescribe a number of treatments for this ailment and these are invariably painful and expensive. But there are a few natural ways that people could follow instead.
Who is Susceptible to Vitiligo?
In fact, everyone from any race can get this disease, but there are people who are very susceptible to this disease. They are black people. In addition, the disease is prone to occur in people aged 10-30 years. Let us consider the causes of vitiligo below.
The Causes Of Vitiligo
There is no certainty about the cause of the emergence of these white blotches, but a number of allegations are believed to be related to the cause of vitiligo. Here are some causes of vitiligo.
- Immunity against and destroy melanocytes (melanin-producing cells), This is a disorder of autoimmunity.
- Genetic factors such as family history
- Conditions of stress, sunburn, or exposure to chemicals.
Types Of Vitiligo Disease
Vitiligo is device in several types, as follows:
1. Generalized Vitiligo
This is a very common type of vitiligo and infects the skin of the body as a whole. This type is categorized into three types:
- Vulgaris Vitiligo – Appears white patches in various organs of the body
- Acrofacial Vitiligo – This type often occurs in the fingers and toes
- Universal Vitiligo – A person suffering from vitiligo universal, he will experience white blotches all over his body.
2. Localized Vitiligo
If only infected on a particular body part, then this is called with Localized Vitiligo. This type is divided into two types:
- Segmental Vitiligo – This vitiligo occurs in younger people. Surprisingly, it lasts for a year or two, then stops.
- Focal Vitiligo – white spots, white blotches or patches are focused on certain parts of body.
Here are some Home Remedies to get rid of vitiligo naturally. If you are diligent in taking care and treatment, then you will soon recover.
How To Get Rid Vitiligo or White Blotches On Skin Naturally
1. Coconut Oil Massage For Vitiligo
You should prepare virgin coconut oil, follow the following method.
- Massage coconut oil on impacted skin, whether during the day or night.
- Soften the oil over the skin over the night
- Do this treatment every night
How Its Works:
Coconut oil is often used as a treatment against vitiligo in the form of lotions and creams. Virgin coconut oil is able to moisturize and improve blood flow. In addition, it also acts as an anti-bacterial and anti-fungal.
2. Aloe Vera For White Spots On Skin
You just need Aloe Vera gel or leaf to get the gel. Follow these instructions:
- Cut the Aloe Vera leaves and grab the extract or gel
- Apply Aloe Vera gel on skin infected with vitiligo, let stand for several hours.
- Repeat this treatment 2-3 times a day
How its works:
We know that Aloe Vera is a medicinal herb, it contains healing agents that remove white spots and keep skin moist.
3. Tea Tree Oil
Another way to treat vitiligo is by using tea tree oil, you need to prepare:
- A few drops of tea tree oil
- Oil carrier 1 tablespoon
- Cotton ball
- Mix the carrier oil with tea tree oil, grab the cotton ball and apply the oil to the infected area.
- Allow a few hours, then repeat using it
- You should do this treatment once or once a day.
The mixed tea tree oil with carrier oil has the ability to disguise white color due to vitiligo or white spots. This is thanks to the substance that can stimulate the body’s immune and anti-inflammatory substances.
Also see: How long does a fever last
4. Ammi Visnaga For Vitiligo
All you need is Ammi visnaga supplement, this supplement consumed along with meals. However, you should do that as directed by your doctor.
Do not drink haphazardly, always listen to doctor’s advice.
5. Vitamins For Vitiligo
Furthermore, white blotches on skin can be removed by taking a special vitamin for vitiligo. One of the factors that trigger the occurrence of vitiligo is vitamin B12 deficiency because it is associated with red blood cells. So, if you suffer from vitiligo try vitamin B12 and folate, both proven to help healing. In addition to vitamin B12, you can also consume vitamin E and vitamin C, both of these act as powerful antioxidants.
6. Ginger For Vitiligo
Furthermore, the white spots on the skin are treated with ginger. Prepare fresh ginger juice, and apply on the surface of vitiligo skin for 20 minutes. Then rinse with clean water. Another way is with consume a tablespoon of ginger juice and lemon juice brewed with a glass of water, do it every day.
7. Piece Of Papaya
Prepare a few slices of papaya, rub or mash the papaya like a mask and coat on the skin that suffer white blotches. Let stand for 10-12 minutes, rinse with cold water and do it every day.