Homemade Shampoo For Hair Growth – We are very concerned about hair health but many of us do not know that every day we dry or let hair exposed with chemicals. Not only that, we sometimes let the hair exposed to air pollution, even we use shampoo containing chemicals for hair care, the result our hair become damaged.
Using a chemical as a shampoo can remove the natural oil of hair so that the hair looks dull and rough. Not only that but also can cause chemical accumulation of hair. All this can cause hair and scalp damage, have you ever thought of that?
One way for away out of this dangerous circle is by mixing your own shampoo. If you want, you can make your own shampoo which is free from chemicals. Indeed, you can use shampoo in the market for once in a while, but if you can make it yourself why you should buy. Is not it like that!
Ok, on this occasion we will provide recipes to make DIY shampoo from home. This homemade shampoo for hair growth is healthier and more friendly to the scalp and hair. Even this is very safe in use on delicate and sensitive skin, another important one is the cheap price.
Read on as we will prescribe Homemade Shampoo For Hair Growth. Let’s see!
Recipe 1: Coconut Milk Shampoo
Coconut milk has been famous since the past as a natural ingredient that is beneficial for hair health. Coconut milk contains fatty acids that work to nourish hair, balancing the pH of coconut husk so it is safe from dandruff. Using coconut milk can also give hair shine and strengthen the hair roots.
In addition to coconut milk, you need to add a little honey that is useful to keep hair moist and beautiful throughout the day. Beside coconut milk and honey, in this recipe we also use apple vinegar which is useful for removing dirt, fat and eliminating chemicals that accumulate in the head. Also, in making homemade shampoos also need to add essential oils such as castor oil, rosemary oil, vitamin E oil. This oil provides extra benefits to strengthen the hair.
Also read: Chapped Lips for Hair Growth
Material materials you need:
- 1½ cups Coconut milk, eliminating dandruff
- One tablespoon of honey, keep moisture
- Apple cider vinegar as much as one tablespoon
- ½ teaspoon castor oil, prevents scalp damage
- ½ teaspoon vitamin E
- 5 or 6 drops of rosemary essential oil.
How to Make:
- Put 1½ cups into the bottle, you can use coconut milk from the grated coconut at home or buy in the market.
- Add a tablespoon of honey
- Put also a tablespoon of raw apple vinegar
- Enter each ½ tablespoon of castor oil and vitamin E.
- Add 6 drops of rosemary essential oil into the mixture
- Mix all ingredients in a bottle by shaking or wagging the bottle
- Cover tightly and store in a dry and cold place
- When bathing, just use this shampoo headache that is wet
Because we use coconut milk, eating shampoo is not durable. But if you store in a cool and dry place, it can last up to 5 days.
Recipe 2: Baking Soda Shampoo
Furthermore, homemade shampoo is the shampoo we make from baking soda. This is also called “no-poo” shampoo. The benefits of baking soda is to clean the scalp, so using this shampoo can solve the problem of dirt in the head. But, in this recipe we add the castile soap to remove the foam and use the coconut milk to prevent the dryness caused by baking soda. In addition, we also use essential tea tree oil that is useful as an anti-fungal and anti-bacterial.
Also see: How to Get Rid of an Ingrown Hair
This homemade shampoo is strong, so do not use it every day. You can use it 3 times a week or 2 times.
Materials you need
- ⅓ cup Castile soap, this is useful for removing foam
- ⅓ cup distilled water
- 2 tbsp baking soda
- Coconut oil as much as 1 teaspoon, to nourish hair
- Tea tree oil as much as 5-10 drops, as anti bacteria and fungi.
How to Make:
- ⅓ cup of Castile inserted into the bottle
- Next, insert 2 tablespoons baking soda, liquid coconut oil as much as 1 teaspoon
- Enter ⅓ cup of distilled water. The distilled water is free of dirt so the shampoo is durable.
- Add 5-10 drops of tea tree oil, shake by hand by shaking the bottle
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Use it once or twice a week.