We must know this one fruit. Not only refreshing but also very useful for health. but have you ever drank pineapple water? If not, we will discuss what happens to the body if you consume pineapple water.
Pineapple is rich in nutrients and sugar free, so it consumes very good pineapple water to prevent dehydration of the body, fight and cure inflammation, guard the heart and protect it. Eating pineapple is very easy to do, you can peel and consume directly or make juice, another way is to drink pineapple water.
Here are some benefits of drinking pineapple water when the stomach is empty. So, if you want to try pineapple water, try to consume it in the morning when the stomach is empty.
Benefits of Drinking Pineapple Water for Detox
In addition to drinking pineapple water, there are many ways you can do to cleanse your body and your system.
- Drink a glass of warm water mixed with lemon in the morning
- Consume garlic in the morning
- Drink olive oil with a few drops of lemon juice
- Drink cranberry juice to clean the system
- Drink a glass of water mixed with a spoon of baking soda and lemon juice
- A glass of water mixed with honey. Consumption when the stomach is empty
Ok, it should be noted that everyone has a different body. So, every treatment performed also gives a different effect. So, consume with the right dose and correct frequency.
Pineapple water can be a complement to your water needs every day. In addition to consuming two glasses of water, you need to complete it with pineapple water so that health will be better.
Ok, let us consider how the benefits of pineapple water for the health body.
1. Reduce Inflammation
One of the pineapple’s benefits to the body is reducing inflammation, thanks to the highbromelain enzyme in the pineapple. This enzyme is charge of inflammation in the body, it works by destroying the toxins that invade the body tissues. It usually causes edema, pain. Eating pineapple water regularly is great for keeping your body healthy and fit for treating arthritis.
Well, the best way to drink pineapple water is when the stomach is empty in the morning. Why? It aims to the body can absorb nutrients well, if after eating, eating pineapple nutrition will be blocked by other foods so that the nutrients are not optimal. Among the diseases that can be cured quickly is arthritis or gout.
Also see: Wasabi Health Benefits and Side Effects
2. Pineapple is a Supplement for Weight Loss
Drinking pineapple water alone will certainly not yield results, but when you combine it with a balanced diet and regular exercise then weight will quickly decline.
Why pineapple can lose weight, following scientific reasons:
- Consuming pineapple will cause a person to be full
- Reduce lust for candy
- Thiamine in pineapple water helps increase body metabolism, it converts carbohydrates into energy
- Pineapple water will hydrate
- Pineapple provides a micro-nutrient that not get in water.
- Avoid from cramps and fatigue due to the many potassium in it
- Pineapple effectively maintains the electrolyte balance in the body
So, it is important to note that drinking pineapple water should be on an empty stomach.
3. Pineapple Water is Good for Liver and Intestines
- With the bromelain enzyme in pineapple, it serves as a catalyst in the liver, and proceeds on vitamins and proteins.
- The content of enzymes and antioxidants in pineapple useful to cleanse the body from heavy metals.
- This process will keep your intestines clean
- In addition, consume pineapple is beneficial to relieve constipation.
4. Pineapple Water is Beneficial for Thyroid Gland
Consuming pineapple water is useful for the thyroid gland because it contains iodine and bromelain enzymes. This enzyme will prevent autoimmune disease. So, this is great for treating things related to the thyroid gland.
How do I make pineapple water?
- 1 liter of water
- ½ pineapple
It’s a simple way, you just need to peel half a pineapple, then cut into small pieces, then enter the pineapple in cold water.
Allow the bath to overnight, tomorrow you have to move the pineapple and drink the water. The pineapple is put again in another water for you to enjoy the next day.
But remember, drink this water when the stomach is empty.