How Long Does It Take for a Nose Piercing to Heal Completely?
Nose Piercing is one of the important aspects of Indian culture. Women from all spectrums of Indian society get it done. It is deeply rooted in Indian society. Nose Piercing has a history of its own. It started in ancient times, about 4000 years ago in Middle East countries. In India it was introduced in 16th century during Mughal times and then it became a common practice. Women gets the piercing done on either of the two nostrils or both the nostrils depending upon their preference or custom.
It was in the year 1960 when it became a fashion as a famous singer was spotted in United States wearing a nose ring. And from then there was no looking back. It’s a mainstream thing now across the world
How long it takes for a nose piercing to heal?
It is rightly said that everything comes with a cost and the saying goes true in in case of nose piercing healing.
As we all know there are various kinds of nose piercing therefore nose piercing healing takes different amount of time for different piercings . Not only this healing time also differs from person-to-person . Healing time also depends upon the thickness of the nostril. A thicker nostril takes way more time than the thinner one.
But to your relief we have jotted down approximate nose piercing healing time:-
- A basic nose piercing will take around 4 to 6 months to heal (three months if you are fortunate).
- And girls if you are going for Septum piercings then let me warn you, it’s going to take minimum of about 6 to 8 weeks to heal properly. They are very much in trend these days. Even some western celebrities got this piercing done recently.
- When we are talking about nose piercings we can in no way afford to miss rhino piercing. Image of rhinoceros comes in mind when we talk about rhino piercing. It takes around 3 to 4 months for a rhino piercing to heal.
- This one is definitely the most dreadful of al nose piercings at least for me it is. Very few people go for Bridge piercings these days. Talking about the healing time it takes not less than 5 to 6 months to heal. Scary isn’t it?
- Nasallang piercings is the least famous of all the types of nose piercings. It is done across the nose making three holes one in left nostril, 1 in right and 1 in septum. It’s the most difficult piercing of all and is very difficult to get it right . It’s usually takes longest time to heal that’s 4 to 6 months approximately.
Also Read - How to Lose 10 kg Weight Fast in 2 Weeks?
Some additional tips that can come handy to you if you’re planning to get a nose piercing:-
- You can take ointments from your local chemist store. The most recommended one is betnovate
- You can also go all organic that’s you can use mustard oil with turmeric as ointment.
- You can also use warm water to clean it.