How to Help Ovulation Occur Naturally?
The process in a female’s body when eggs or ovules are released from the ovaries is called ovulation. It is a part of menstrual cycle. Ovulation is the main process by which a woman gets pregnant. When the egg is released from the ovaries it may or may not be fertilised. If fertilised, the egg travels to the uterus and implants and as a result the woman conceives a baby. In order to get pregnant, a woman should know how ovulation occurs.
Ovulation generally takes place during the 6-14 days of menstrual cycle when the FSH or follicle stimulating hormone is released. Once the egg is mature, the body releases the luteinizing hormone or LH, triggering the egg’s release. Following are the symptoms of ovulation :
- Light bleeding
- Tender breasts
- Increased sexual urge
- Pain on one side of the abdomen
Some women face ovulation twice in a month. Appropriate occurrence of ovulation means that a woman’s hormones are correctly released and are working at the optimum level. Some of the ways of improving ovulation naturally are:
- Increase weight: Inorder to gain weight, one must determine the Body-mass index or BMI. If it’s low, then one must increase the intake of calories so that the weight increases.
- Improve the sleep timing: Not just the sleep timing, but also the quality of rest is important for the occurrence of ovulation naturally. Increasing the darkness in the room, adjusting the room temperature and improving the sleep hours is necessary. Regular bedtime is also important. Smoking or intake of caffeine should be avoided at least six hours before bedtime.
- Animal fat and steak should be eaten once in a week. Avocados, red meat and oily fish are good stimulators.
- Add some whole grains, green leafy vegetables, sweet potatoes, peas and fruits in your diet.
- Regular exercise is also a bonus. Underweight women are less prone to ovulation.
- Stress reduction plan should be adopted. A woman may feel stressed due to lack of ovulation. Stress free life is important for women in order to conceive ovulation. High level of stress inhibits the normal functioning of body and a s a result ovulation is also affected.
- Self-fertility massage is also helpful. Slow and light massage of lower abdomen affects ovaries and uterus, which helps in inflation of ovulation.
- Castor oil therapy is another way of stimulating ovulation. It stimulates the lymphatic and circulatory system. This therapy stimulates the regulation of organs.
Also Read – How to Curl Natural Hair Without Heat?
Ovulation and pregnancy is an integral part of a woman’s life and thus every woman wants to attain perfect phase of ovulation. Therapies and remedies in this article have been described keeping in mind the problem of lack of ovulation in women.A woman eats well, exercise, manage stress, and consider herbs and natural therapies to support and promote regular ovulation naturally. They are steps that are relatively easy to adhere to and important for anyone on their fertility journey. Following these steps might help women attain proper ovulation.