Let’s Take A Close Look at Sepia 30C Homeopathy Side Effects
Sepia 30C is a homeopathic medicine that is primarily used for controlling abnormal mood swings. Homeopathy is an alternative branch of medicine that has recently gained popularity worldwide for reasons like the nature of treatment is more holistic and safe unlike allopathic treatments. Sepia 30c is one such homeopathy medicine that is known to have a lot of uses. Having said that, there is no medicine without side effects. So sepia 30C homeopathy side effects are significant which should be taken into consideration before its extensive use.
Homeopathy works on the principle of ‘like cures like’ which means the drug that will cause a disease is the one that will help cure it, of course in controlled quantities. That is the reason why homeopathy medicines are diluted in water or in alcohol. Another characteristic of Homeopathy is that almost all medicines are polychrest medicine which means that one drug can be used to treat a wide range of symptoms. Sepia 30C also, like other homeopathy medicines has an array of usages. sepia 30C reviews suggest that it has been found useful in following conditions:
- It is used to control mood swings and anxiety
- Helps in fighting depression
- It may also be used for conditions like muscle pain and stiffness in limbs
- Helps relive back pain
- Helps heal headaches
- Helps combat digestive disorders like indigestion, bloating and flatulence
- It boosts energy levels
- Helps combat general fatigue
- Helps to enhance the quality of hair and skin
- Helps ease Abdominal pain in women during mensuration
- Helps fight hormonal imbalance in women which may lead to PCOS
- Helps to ease the symptoms of Menopause
- Used to treat varicose veins
- Helps improve blood circulation
Now, having understood the usages of Sepia 30C, let’s understand certain other facts about dosage of Sepia 30C and how it works.
How to take Sepia 30C ?
Sepia 30C is derived from the ink of cuttlefish hence its common name is Cuttlefish Ink. It is often advised to take 5 pellets thrice a day for at least 3 days. Place the pellets under the tongue until they dissolve. The dosage may then be revised accordingly. But it is strongly recommended to consult a certified homeopathy practitioner before taking the medicines. Also, one must consult the doctor if symptoms are not significantly reduced in three days.
How long does Sepia take to work?
Homeopathy may take quite some time to show results, but sometimes the correct drug and dosage may show results in a few days itself. Sepia may take 2-3 days to show significant results. But as mentioned earlier also, one must visit the doctor if the symptoms still persist after 3 days or get worse.
How long can you take Sepia?
The drug must be taken for 3 days and then one should wait for results to show. If the symptoms recur, then start the dosage again but only after seeking your doctor’s consent.
Sepia 30C side effects
Homeopathy is an alternative branch of medicine which cures the subject in a subtle way as the remedies given are quite diluted. And thus, homeopathy medicines are known to have lesser disadvantages, but they aren’t completely devoid of them. So let’s take a look at sepia 30C homeopathy side effects.
- Sepia may sometimes interfere with normal functioning of the digestive tract, and may thus cause slight indigestion or constipation
- May cause gastric and bloating
- The subject may feel nausea
- It might cause a little change in the sensitiveness of the tongue and subject may start disliking milk, salt and meat
- It gives rise to an empty feeling in the stomach which is not similar to hunger and thus may make the subject uncomfortable
- It must be kept out of the reach of children as it is not advisable for them
- Pregnant women must be strictly under supervision when consuming sepia
- The drug can behave sedative at times and puts the subject to sleep for longer hours
- Sometimes a little overdose of the drug may cause fever or shivering in the subject
Sepia 30C, often called Cuttlefish Ink, has numerous uses and is primarily used for people who are emotionally strong and who have strong opinions. It helps cure mood swings, anxiety and depression related symptoms. Also women find it extremely useful in menstruation and its related pains. Having said that, sepia 30C homeopathy side effects are also to be kept into consideration.